Many people are frustrated because they don’t have time to clean their home. Simple habits for a cleaner home can help you avoid the cleaning mistakes that keep your house dirty. Follow these simple habits for a cleaner home and make sure your house is always tidy, healthy and fresh!
If You Want to Change the World, Start Off by Making Your Bed - William McRaven
Keep in mind these simple habits for a cleaner home, and your house will be tidier all the time. Cleaning mistakes are easy to avoid if you follow these tips!
- Always vacuum before mopping or cleaning other surfaces. You may think that it’s going to take too long, but vacuuming first will make it easier for you and the home cleaner when they come in to clean your house because there won’t be as much dried dirt stuck on the floors and carpets!
- Cleaning rags should never touch the surface of any floor–they need either a bucket with water and soap or another rag.
- Be mindful of what you put down the trash disposal. It’s better to avoid putting anything that will turn into a gooey mess in there, including eggshells and coffee grounds!
- In the bathroom, be sure to clean your sink after brushing your teeth or washing dishes because bacteria can multiply quickly on dirty surfaces like this.
- You should also keep your kitchen cleaner by wiping up spills as soon as they happen so food doesn’t get sticky or harden over time. Keeping an extra roll of paper towels nearby is always helpful for quick cleanup moments too!
Take the Next Step & Book a Cleaning Today
We are here to help serve your household with the best and most excellent service available. When booking your appointment with us, you will receive the best service without any surprises. We have provided a Cost Calculator so you can evaluate the cost of your desired service and then book right away.